Wild Coconut Wear
WCW Lanolin Rich Bar Soap- For People or Wool!
Regular price $ 5.00
Seasonal scents that are out of season are marked down
Handmade in small batches, this rich and creamy cold process soap is a true luxury!
Our ingredients were researched and chosen one at a time to bring you the best possible formula. The gentle and natural oils give a creamy yet cleansing bar leaving your skin feeling soft and clean. Lightly scented in delectable scents to further enhance your soap experience!
This soap can also be used as an emulsifying bar with our solid lanolin.
Each hand cut bar weighs 3.5 oz
We recommend wool wash specifically pH balanced for woolies when possible, but this solid bar soap is a great alternative when a liquid is not available such as during travel. Simply let lukewarm water run over the bar as you fill your basin or lather the bar between your hands into the water of filled basin. Immerse your woolie and squeeze the water through. Long soaking is not necessary! Rinse lightly in the same temperature lukewarm water. Gently squeeze (don't twist!) out excess water. Rolling and compressing in a dry towel can help remove even more water. Follow with a full lanolin treatment if desired. Block and lay flat to dry.
Ingredients: water, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, hemp seed oil, sodium hydroxide, olive oil, golden jojoba oil, fragrance and/or essential oils, castor oil, lanolin, sodium lactate
FO= Fragrance Oil
EO= Essential Oil
- Orange Cranberry (FO)- A bright clean scent of juicy orange and tart cranberry, sure to awaken the senses
- Snickerdoodle (FO)- A warm scent that smells fresh from the oven with cinnamon, allspice, vanilla and sugar cookies
- Snowman Poop (FO)- Notes of morning frost, candied peppermint, cinnamon sticks and spruce
- Cherry Almond (FO)- A well loved fragrance featuring sweet cherries and warm almonds
- Peppermint Stick (FO/EO blend)- not recommended for intimate areas or sensitive skin- (FO)-Bright and refreshing peppermint blended with sweet sugar crystals
- Lovespell (FO/EO blend)-A lavishly lush blend of orange, peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine