Entire soaker made thick, soft, 95/5 wool/lycra blend interlock hand dyed in Ballerina Pink. This cover has a sewn in doubler to offer wonderful wetness protection. The backside has been machine embroidered with glasses and "Nerd in Training".
The photos of the soaker are representative of what you receive but not necessarily the exact soaker. This listing is for one soaker in size medium.
Wool interlock is very stretchy, these sizes are all approximate. Please measure your child carefully before purchase. Due to the intimate nature of the product, exchange is only available on flawed product and within 7 days of receipt.
Please also keep in mind that soakers should fit smooth and snug. It may take a little tug and pull to put on, especially initially. They will stretch over time and grow with your baby. A brand new soaker will not be the same size as a soaker that has been used for a length of time.
Size Medium (at rest, unstretched):
Leg opening- 8.5" around (stretches to at least 13")
Rise- 19" total
Residents of Ohio will be charged sales tax during checkout.
WCW woolies are:
* breathable—keeping skin happy and reducing rashes/redness
* both moisture resistant & absorbent—wool initially repels moisture back to the diaper, then absorbs up to 30% it's weight in moisture before feeling damp to the touch
* naturally antibacterial—lanolin in the wool naturally neutralizes urine, eliminating smell
* hand made in the USA
* hand dyed—rich, stylish colors
* perfect fit—trim fitting, scooped belly style
* 95% wool/5% spandex blend interlock—best combination of softness and stretch
* pull on style—easy to use for quick diaper changes
* closure and elastic free design—maximum comfort for baby
* double layer through the wet zone for ultimate wetness protection